Terms & Conditions
BIG KID SUNDAE OFFER - 1 DECEMBER
- Offer valid all day Tuesday 1 December 2015 only.
- Customers must present the offer newsletter or Facebook post in-store to redeem.
- Offer valid for 1 x sundae (any flavour) for $2 (RRP $13.95) with the purchase of a Big Kid Sundae, extras not included.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- One redemption per person over the promotional period.
- Offer valid nationwide.
- Both products must be purchased in the same transaction.
- Cannot be substituted for other products or cash.
SAN CHURRO #CHOOSEFAIR COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Major winner - @snapomatic
Daily winners - @_sequoia__, @jademayturner, @nickkt123, @reyzboi_music, @sartayty, @shaelya_jade, @cutyinsane, @patriciadenisartist, @sophiethehippy, @red.mahogany, @jasplintajactinajackets, @sinead_ec, @tonimorgan, @allanstaff, @dailydoseofellie, @guyabano15, @kellyotterman, @melaniemarie1608, @nerdd_alert, @skyelar_2000, @alanaointeriors, @nsw27, @liseelouphotography, @kianaskye_, @weeerkk, @jaellewinter
- This document sets out the Terms and Conditions of participation in the San Churro #choosefair Instagram Competition (the Competition).
- The promoter of this Competition is Venga Pty Ltd ABN 48 111 298 830 (San Churro).
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. San Churro may in its absolute discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify San Churro. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to San Churro (email@example.com).
- The cost of accessing the Competition website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- To enter the Competition eligible entrants must visit a San Churro store, write “what fair means to you” on the chalk board provided and then submit the photo on Instagram using the hashtags #choosefair and #sanchurro.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) individual can win a maximum of one (1) prize during the promotional period.
- No responsibility is accepted by San Churro for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- San Churro reserves the right to verify the validity of entries or comments to the entries and to disqualify any entries or comments to the entries which, in the opinion of San Churro, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of San Churro, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or San Churro. San Churro reserves the right to disqualify a winner if San Churro becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry are of a type described in this clause.
- All entries become the property of San Churro and will not be returned to the entrants.
- By submitting the entrant’s entry to San Churro, the entrant grants San Churro and its licensees and assignees exclusive rights in the entrant’s entry and all other material provided by the entrant to San Churro pursuant to this Competition at any time.
- The entrant agrees that San Churro may use the entrant’s entry and any personal details provided to San Churro for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media without notice and without any fee being paid to the entrant, subject to any privacy laws.
- Entry to the Competition is opened to residents in Australia only. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. An entrant must be aged 13 or over and is a San Churro Instagram follower. Permission from a parent or guardian is required prior to entering the Competition if the entrant is under 18 years of age. Employees of San Churro and immediate families of San Churro and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
- If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the prize winner's parent or legal guardian.
- The competition commences at 9am (AEDT) Wednesday 4 November 2015 and closes at 12am (AEDT) Sunday 29 November 2015 (the promotional period). Any entry received after 12am (AEDT) will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of the winner. Judging will be conducted by a member or members of the promoter at Suite 1, Level 1, 281 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Victoria 3056. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The best entries, as determined by the judges in their absolute discretion, based on the creative merit of the entry, will be the prize winner.
- Entrants are welcome to submit more than one entry during the promotion period.
- The winning entrants will be notified on Instagram and published on the San Churro website (www.sanchurro.com).
- There are twenty-six (26) daily prizes and one (1) major prize in total.
a) Each individual daily winner will receive a $50 San Churro Gift Card, redeemable at any San Churro store Australia-wide for menu or retail items. All Gift Cards are valid for 1 year from date of issue, as stated on the Gift Card.
b) The major prize winner will receive 12 x $200 San Churro Gift Cards. A $200 Gift Card will be sent by registered post to the winner each month for 12 months commencing from December 2015.
- The total prize pool is valued at $3,700.
- The prize is not transferable for cash and no substitutions are allowed. The prize does not include transportation to and from any of the San Churro stores around Australia.
- It is the sole responsibility of entrants to check their Instagram account to see if they are a winner. Upon notification of winning on Instagram, the winning entrants must email San Churro (firstname.lastname@example.org) with their postal details in order to claim their prize. San Churro will notify each winner with a comment on their Instagram photo.
- Gift Cards will be posted to the postal address provided to San Churro by the winning entrants and will not able to be collected in store or sent digitally.
- The winners will have 14 days from notification that they are a winner to claim their prize. If the prize is unclaimed or the winning entrant is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions within 14 days of notification the prize will be forfeited. There will be no second chance prize draw.
- San Churro accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value from day to day during the promotion period. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- San Churro reserves the right to vary these conditions at any time. San Churro does not assume any liability for loss or damages caused in taking out this prize.
- In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available for any reason, San Churro reserves the right to substitute prizes in its discretion to equal or greater recommended retail value, subject to state law.
- San Churro is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- San Churro is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. San Churro assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- San Churro takes no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left San Churro’s premises, San Churro will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
- San Churro reserves the right to use the winning entries to promote future competitions, offers, promotions or products without payment to entrants.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of San Churro, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, San Churro reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; San Churro may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
- Entrants consent to San Churro using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, voice and/or answer (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by San Churro.
- San Churro reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of San Churro. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, San Churro reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- San Churro is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to San Churro and not to Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to email@example.com and not to Instagram. The information provided by entrants will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
CHURRO ICE CREAM SANDWICH INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
Winners - @g0ingkookies, @hang_apun, @melb1068, @lisette.m, @colbie
FREE BIRTHDAY CHURROS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer valid upon presentation of valid ID stating customer’s birthdate and presentation of birthday churros email or newsletter confirmation email.
- Offer available on customer’s birthday, day before birthday or day after birthday.
- Offer redeemable for Churros For Two (dine-in or take-away) valued at $14.95.
- Not redeemable for any other product or cash.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- One redemption per email only.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
San Churro will happily assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods purchased from any of our stores across Australia.
If the retail item is non-faulty, you may choose a refund or exchange of the item provided that:
- you have returned the item within 14 days from the date of purchase;
- you produce satisfactory proof of purchase; and
- the item is unused, in its original packaging, in saleable condition and well within the expiry date.
San Churro reserves the right to assess the condition and age of the goods.
Proof of Purchase:
Please note that all refund or exchange requests must be accompanied by satisfactory proof of purchase documents (i.e. your original receipt).
If you are unable to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, San Churro may, at its absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange to the current value of the merchandise provided that:
- the item is unused, in its original packaging, in saleable condition and well within the expiry date;
- we can verify that the item was originally purchased from San Churro; and
- satisfactory identification is presented at the time of the return.
You can choose a refund or exchange of a retail item if that item is faulty.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the faulty item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. Credit card or debit card refunds must be processed back onto the original card.
Note: The original card must be present to gain a refund.
ORDER OF SAN CHURRO MEMBER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Order of San Churro Cards are issued by and remain the property of Venga Pty Ltd, trading as Chocolateria San Churro.
- Members will be bound to these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time, upon signing the Order of San Churro Member Application Form.
- Instructions on how to become a Member of the Order of San Churro form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- To receive the 10% Order of San Churro member discount, Members must present their Order of San Churro Card with every transaction. The 10% discount will be applied on full price menu purchases only; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount; cannot be used for Gift Voucher purchases; cannot be redeemed for cash. Other Terms and Conditions may apply.
- Order of San Churro Cards and member benefits are for the exclusive use of the Order of San Churro Member. Membership is limited to one Order of San Churro Card per person.
- All Members will be assigned a membership number. This number will be used for identification purposes by San Churro. Information we collect includes information provided by you on the Application Form, transactional information when you shop using your Order of San Churro Card and information you may provide from time to time through contact with San Churro Administration.
- San Churro may use your personal information to contact you from time to time and/or to send you special discount offers or advertisements about events, products and services which we think you are likely to be interested in. Special offers may include additional Terms and Conditions. It is at San Churro's sole discretion whether to issue you with a special offer.
- Order of San Churro special offers and discounts are non-transferrable and are not redeemable for cash. San Churro is not responsible if a special offer is not available on the day you come to redeem your special offer. San Churro accepts no responsibility for any SMS, email or other mail not received by Members or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
- San Churro is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either collected at the time you registered as a Member or during the course of your Membership. It is the Member's responsibility to inform San Churro of any changes to personal details. Please provide written notice of any changes in personal details to firstname.lastname@example.org or San Churro, Suite 1, Level 1, 281 Brunswick Street, VIC, 3065. San Churro accepts no responsibility for members not receiving San Churro vouchers, invites or any other promotional material if incorrect details are provided or San Churro are not notified of any change of detail. San Churro also accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected correspondence resulting from circumstances outside of San Churro's control
- San Churro reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
Suspend, terminate or vary the Order of San Churro program;
Change the terms and conditions of the Order of San Churro program; and
Terminate any individual's membership or refuse to issue any individual a membership in its absolute discretion.
- San Churro shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by Members resulting from such suspensions, terminations, variations or change as set out in clause 11, or arising from the Order of San Churro program, except for any liability which can not be excluded by law.
- The Order of San Churro program is conducted by Venga Pty Ltd, trading as Chocolateria San Churro.
Chocolateria San Churro Head Office
Suite 1, 1st Floor
281 Brunswick St
Fitzroy, VIC 3065
Phone: 1300 797 620
Phone: +61 3 9641 6800