Terms & Conditions
PRODUCT SAFETY RECALL
San Churro's Grande Classic Mug - large yellow mug only
PRA number: 2015/14673
Date published: 14 May 2015
Defect: San Churro have issued a national recall due to a possible manufacturing fault
Hazard: The yellow Grande Classic Mug may break while in use which puts users at risk of scalding or wounds from sharp edges
What to do: Customers are asked to please return the mug to your nearest San Churro store for a full refund and complimentary Spanish hot chocolate (dine-in or take-away) for the inconvenience. The mug may be returned without proof of purchase or packaging
Contact details: For further information, please call Romee Rockes from our National Support Office on 03 8415 5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See www.recalls.gov.au for Australian Product Recall Information
FREE BIRTHDAY CHURROS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer valid upon presentation of valid ID stating customer’s birthdate and presentation of birthday churros email or newsletter confirmation email.
- Offer available on customer’s birthday, day before birthday or day after birthday.
- Offer redeemable for Churros For Two (dine-in or take-away) valued at $14.95.
- Not redeemable for any other product or cash.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- One redemption per email only.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
San Churro will happily assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods purchased from any of our stores across Australia.
If the retail item is non-faulty, you may choose a refund or exchange of the item provided that:
- you have returned the item within 14 days from the date of purchase;
- you produce satisfactory proof of purchase; and
- the item is unused, in its original packaging, in saleable condition and well within the expiry date.
San Churro reserves the right to assess the condition and age of the goods.
Proof of Purchase:
Please note that all refund or exchange requests must be accompanied by satisfactory proof of purchase documents (i.e. your original receipt).
If you are unable to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, San Churro may, at its absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange to the current value of the merchandise provided that:
- the item is unused, in its original packaging, in saleable condition and well within the expiry date;
- we can verify that the item was originally purchased from San Churro; and
- satisfactory identification is presented at the time of the return.
You can choose a refund or exchange of a retail item if that item is faulty.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the faulty item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. Credit card or debit card refunds must be processed back onto the original card.
Note: The original card must be present to gain a refund.
ORDER OF SAN CHURRO MEMBER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Order of San Churro Cards are issued by and remain the property of Venga Pty Ltd, trading as Chocolateria San Churro.
- Members will be bound to these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time, upon signing the Order of San Churro Member Application Form.
- Instructions on how to become a Member of the Order of San Churro form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- To receive the 10% Order of San Churro member discount, Members must present their Order of San Churro Card with every transaction. The 10% discount will be applied on full price menu purchases only; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount; cannot be used for Gift Voucher purchases; cannot be redeemed for cash. Other Terms and Conditions may apply.
- Order of San Churro Cards and member benefits are for the exclusive use of the Order of San Churro Member. Membership is limited to one Order of San Churro Card per person.
- All Members will be assigned a membership number. This number will be used for identification purposes by San Churro. Information we collect includes information provided by you on the Application Form, transactional information when you shop using your Order of San Churro Card and information you may provide from time to time through contact with San Churro Administration.
- San Churro may use your personal information to contact you from time to time and/or to send you special discount offers or advertisements about events, products and services which we think you are likely to be interested in. Special offers may include additional Terms and Conditions. It is at San Churro's sole discretion whether to issue you with a special offer.
- Order of San Churro special offers and discounts are non-transferrable and are not redeemable for cash. San Churro is not responsible if a special offer is not available on the day you come to redeem your special offer. San Churro accepts no responsibility for any SMS, email or other mail not received by Members or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
- San Churro is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either collected at the time you registered as a Member or during the course of your Membership. It is the Member's responsibility to inform San Churro of any changes to personal details. Please provide written notice of any changes in personal details to email@example.com or San Churro, Suite 1, Level 1, 281 Brunswick Street, VIC, 3065. San Churro accepts no responsibility for members not receiving San Churro vouchers, invites or any other promotional material if incorrect details are provided or San Churro are not notified of any change of detail. San Churro also accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected correspondence resulting from circumstances outside of San Churro's control
- San Churro reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
Suspend, terminate or vary the Order of San Churro program;
Change the terms and conditions of the Order of San Churro program; and
Terminate any individual's membership or refuse to issue any individual a membership in its absolute discretion.
- San Churro shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by Members resulting from such suspensions, terminations, variations or change as set out in clause 11, or arising from the Order of San Churro program, except for any liability which can not be excluded by law.
- The Order of San Churro program is conducted by Venga Pty Ltd, trading as Chocolateria San Churro.
Chocolateria San Churro Head Office
Suite 1, 1st Floor
281 Brunswick St
Fitzroy, VIC 3065
Phone: 1300 797 620
Phone: +61 3 9641 6800