TERMS & CONDITIONS
WIN A TRIP TO SPAIN COMPETITION
WIN A TRIP TO SPAIN COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Terms and Conditions of the promotion can be found on the websites www.takemetospain.com.au and www.sanchurro.com/terms-conditions.
2. Entry to the promotion is free. Residents of Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia aged 18 years or older are eligible to enter. A person may enter the promotion once only. Any entrant who enters more than once will have all entries apart from the original, deemed invalid.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Venga Pty. Ltd. trading as Chocolteria San Churro and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Venga Pty. Ltd. trading as Chocolateria San Churro 'Win a trip for you and three amigos to Spain Promotion' commences on 1 May 2013 and closes at 12:00 midnight Melbourne time 31 May 2013 ("Promotional Period").
5. How to enter:
- Entrants with a Facebook account must go to www.takemetospain.com and follow the onscreen instructions for entering via Facebook.
- Entrants without a Facebook account, must go to www.takemetospain.com and follow the onscreen instructions.
6. There is one prize which will be awarded to one entrant in the promotion
7. The Prize consists of:
- return airfares to Madrid, Spain from Sydney, Australia for four (4) people
- five (5) nights hotel accommodation in Madrid for four (4) people valued at a total retail of $11,500 including GST. The winning entrant and the three (3) chosen friends are responsible for any travel required to join the flight to Madrid at Sydney and to return to their place of origin on return to Sydney from Madrid. The winner and his/her chosen friends must depart from the same airport on the same flight and return from the same airport on the same flight.
8. The draw for the prize will be conducted at twelve (12) noon Queensland time, 5 June 2013 at Sports & Events Promotions Pty Ltd of 18/7 Boundary Street, Brisbane Qld 4000. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize.
9. The winning entrant will be advised in writing by mail or email and phone on the day of the draw.
10. The winning entry will be published on the Promotion websites www.takemetospain.com.au and www.sanchurro.com by 14 June 2013 at 5.00pm Melbourne time and in The Australian on 14 June 2013.
11. A redraw for any unclaimed prize may take place on 9 September 2013 at the same time and place as the Prize draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner's name will be published in The Australian on 13 September 2013.
12. The prize must be taken between 1 September 2013 and 30 November 2013.
13. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
14. For the 'Win a trip for you and three amigos to Spain' prize, any additional costs associated, including but not limited to meals, taxes (except for airport and departure taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges, and spending money, are the responsibility of the winner and companions (as incurred). The winner and companions are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and documentation required for travel.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the Promoter's website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Participating Suppliers (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Participating Suppliers (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
19. Total prize pool value is up to $11,500 including GST.
20. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
21. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
22. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize (or part thereof). Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
24. As a condition of accepting a Prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. All details of entrants become the property of the Promoter.
26. Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote Venga Pty. Ltd. trading as San Churro. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers and deliverers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
27. All entrants and prize winners consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, address suburb, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), publicity and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. The winner and the three chosen friends will actively participate in the promotion by emailing photographs taken while on the Trip to Spain with comments attached to describe their trip experience, to the designated San Churro contact. These photographs and comments, may at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, be posted on the San Churro Facebook page or be used in any other advertising material or medium.
29. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
30. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
31. The Promoter is Venga Pty. Ltd. ABN 48 111 298 830 trading as Chocolateria San Churro of Suite 1, 1st Floor, 281 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065.
32. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Competition should be directed to the Promoter.
33. Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/13/02018, VIC Permit No. 13/742,SA Licence No: T13/506
DOUBLE YOUR CHURROS OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Double Your Churros offer is available at all San Churro stores nationwide (Australia only).
2. Offer available to all customers who have entered the San Churro WIN A TRIP TO SPAIN competition and received the secret code.
3. Offer available 1 May 2013 and expires 31 May 2013.
4. Offer available with the purchase of any full price Churros For One, Churros For Two, Churros Fiesta or Kids Churros.
5. To redeem the offer customers must request to double their churros and state the secret code when placing their churros order.
6. Offer applies to the churros component only and excludes chocolate dip-cups. Additional chocolate dip-cups can be purchased for an extra $2.50.
7. Double Your Churros offer represents:
- Churros For One – get 3 extra churros (total product: 6 churros, 1 dip-cup)
- Churros For Two – get 6 extra churros (total product: 12 churros, 2 dip-cups)
- Churros Fiesta – get 18 extra churros (total product: 36 churros, 6 dip-cups)
- Kids Churros – get 3 extra mini churros (total product: 6 mini churros, 1 dip-cup, sprinkles)
8. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
9. Only one redemption per person per day.
HOW TO BECOME AN ORDER OF SAN CHURRO MEMBER
HOW TO BECOME AN ORDER OF SAN CHURRO MEMBER
- Complete a San Churro stamp card by purchasing 9 full price Hot Drinks.
- The Order of San Churro program is open to all Australian residents.
- San Churro has the right to accept or reject membership at its sole discretion.
- Order of San Churro member sign up occurs at a San Churro store location, where a customer signs the Member Application Form and returns it to a San Churro Staff Member.
- San Churro will then enter your contact details in our Order of San Churro database.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Order of San Churro Cards are issued by and remain the property of Venga Pty Ltd, trading as Chocolateria San Churro.
- Members will be bound to these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time, upon signing the Order of San Churro Member Application Form.
- Instructions on how to become a Member of the Order of San Churro form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- To receive the 10% Order of San Churro member discount on menu purchases, Members must present their Order of San Churro Card with every transaction. The 10% discount will be applied on full price menu purchases only; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount; cannot be used for Gift Voucher purchases; cannot be redeemed for cash. Other Terms and Conditions may apply.
- Order of San Churro Cards and member benefits are for the exclusive use of the Order of San Churro Member. Membership is limited to one Order of San Churro Card per person.
- All Members will be assigned a membership number. This number will be used for identification purposes by San Churro. Information we collect includes information provided by you on the Application Form, transactional information when you shop using your Order of San Churro Card and information you may provide from time to time through contact with San Churro Administration.
- San Churro may use your personal information to contact you from time to time and/or to send you special discount offers or advertisements about events, products and services which we think you are likely to be interested in. Special offers may include additional Terms and Conditions. It is at San Churro's sole discretion whether to issue you with a special offer.
- Order of San Churro special offers and discounts are non-transferrable and are not redeemable for cash. San Churro is not responsible if a special offer is not available on the day you come to redeem your special offer. San Churro accepts no responsibility for any SMS, email or other mail not received by Members or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
- San Churro is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either collected at the time you registered as a Member or during the course of your Membership. It is the Member's responsibility to inform San Churro of any changes to personal details. Please provide written notice of any changes in personal details to email@example.com or San Churro, Suite 1, 1st Floor
281 Brunswick St, Fitzroy, VIC 3065. San Churro accepts no responsibility for members not receiving San Churro vouchers, invites or any other promotional material if incorrect details are provided or San Churro are not notified of any change of detail. San Churro also accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected correspondence resulting from circumstances outside of San Churro's control.
- San Churro reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
- Suspend, terminate or vary the Order of San Churro program;
- Change the terms and conditions of the Order of San Churro program; and
- Terminate any individual's membership or refuse to issue any individual a membership in its absolute discretion.
- San Churro shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by Members resulting from such suspensions, terminations, variations or change as set out in clause 11, or arising from the Order of San Churro program, except for any liability which can not be excluded by law.
- The Order of San Churro program is conducted by Venga Pty Ltd, trading as Chocolateria San Churro.
Chocolateria San Churro Head Office
Suite 1, 1st Floor
281 Brunswick St
Fitzroy, VIC 3065
Phone: 1300 797 620
Phone: +61 3 8415 5800