TERMS & CONDITIONS
Facebook Entry Competition - Terms and Conditions
- This document sets out the Terms and Conditions of participation in the Facebook Entry Competition (the Competition).
- The promoter of this Competition is Venga Pty Ltd ABN 48 111 298 830 (San Churro).
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. San Churro may in its absolute discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify San Churro. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to San Churro.
- The cost of accessing the Competition website will be dependant on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- To enter the Competition, the entrant will be required to answer on the San Churro Facebook page Competition application in 25 words or less “tell us how you celebrate being together”.
- Votes collected for entries will be taken into consideration however entries will ultimately be judged on creativity, literary merit, originality and suitability. The winning entries will be selected by San Churro after consideration of all entries received by the end date and time of the Competition. Chance plays no part in determining the prize winners.
- To be eligible for a prize your entry must only include material created by you or material which you have permission to use.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries per person are not permitted and only one (1) individual can win a maximum of one (1) prize during the promotional period.
- No responsibility is accepted by San Churro for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- San Churro reserves the right to verify the validity of entries or comments to the entries and to disqualify any entries or comments to the entries which, in the opinion of San Churro, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of San Churro, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or San Churro. San Churro reserves the right to disqualify a winner if San Churro becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry are of a type described in this clause.
- All entries become the property of San Churro and will not be returned to the entrants.
- By submitting the entrant’s entry to San Churro, the entrant grants San Churro and its licensees and assignees exclusive rights in the entrant’s entry and all other material provided by the entrant to San Churro pursuant to this Competition at any time.
- The entrant agrees that San Churro may use the entrant’s entry and any personal details provided to San Churro for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media without notice and without any fee being paid to the entrant, subject to any privacy laws.
- Entry to the Competition is opened to residents in Australia only. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. An entrant must be aged 13 or over and is a San Churro Facebook fan. Permission from a parent or guardian is required prior to entering the Competition if the entrant is under 18 years of age. Employees of San Churro and immediate families of San Churro and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
- If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the prize winner's parent or legal guardian. The Competition commences on 22 October 2014 at 10am AEST and closes on 5 November 2014 at 11.59pm AEST. Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The winners will be selected at 4pm (AEST) on 6 November 2014 at San Churro’s Support Office, 281 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065.
- The winners will be notified on 6 November 2014 via email and published on San Churro’s Facebook Page.
- There will be 49 prize winners in total. The winning entrants will each win the following:
- Tickets for themselves and three friends to attend a VIP screenings of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 on Thursday 20 November at 6pm in their individual State.
- There will be nine (9) winners for Hoyts Melbourne Central, VIC; nine (9) winners for Hoyts Entertainment Quarter, NSW; fifteen (15) winners for Hoyts Carousel, WA; nine (9) winners for Event Cinemas Garden City, QLD and seven (7) winners for Event Cinemas Marion, SA.
- Each winner and their three friends will also each receive 1 x small popcorn, 1 x drink and 1 x goodie bag containing Mini Choc Block (milk or dark), Nibble Bag (assorted flavours), a San Churro Mug and a Churros For One voucher.
- The winners will have 7 days to claim their prize by RSVPing upon notification of their winning entry. Winners must RSVP by Thursday 13 November 2014 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm their attendance at their nominated cinema and the names of their three guests. Any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- The winning entrants must be available to attend the screening in their State at the specified date, time and cinema.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or alternative cinema tickets and do not include transportation to and from any of the cinemas.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, San Churro reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State law.
- It is the winning entrants’ responsibility to provide San Churro with a valid email address when entering the Competition.
- San Churro shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any other prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- San Churro is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. San Churro assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- San Churro takes no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left San Churro’s premises, San Churro will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
- San Churro reserves the right to use the winning entries to promote future competitions without payment to entrants.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of San Churro, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, San Churro reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; San Churro may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
- Entrants consent to San Churro using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, voice and/or answer (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by San Churro.
- San Churro reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of San Churro. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, San Churro reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- San Churro is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- San Churro is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to San Churro and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to email@example.com and not to Facebook. The information provided by entrants will only be used in the ways outlined in these terms and conditions.
ORDER OF SAN CHURRO MEMBER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Order of San Churro Cards are issued by and remain the property of Venga Pty Ltd, trading as Chocolateria San Churro.
- Members will be bound to these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time, upon signing the Order of San Churro Member Application Form.
- Instructions on how to become a Member of the Order of San Churro form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- To receive the 10% Order of San Churro member discount, Members must present their Order of San Churro Card with every transaction. The 10% discount will be applied on full price menu purchases only; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount; cannot be used for Gift Voucher purchases; cannot be redeemed for cash. Other Terms and Conditions may apply.
- Order of San Churro Cards and member benefits are for the exclusive use of the Order of San Churro Member. Membership is limited to one Order of San Churro Card per person.
- All Members will be assigned a membership number. This number will be used for identification purposes by San Churro. Information we collect includes information provided by you on the Application Form, transactional information when you shop using your Order of San Churro Card and information you may provide from time to time through contact with San Churro Administration.
- San Churro may use your personal information to contact you from time to time and/or to send you special discount offers or advertisements about events, products and services which we think you are likely to be interested in. Special offers may include additional Terms and Conditions. It is at San Churro's sole discretion whether to issue you with a special offer.
- Order of San Churro special offers and discounts are non-transferrable and are not redeemable for cash. San Churro is not responsible if a special offer is not available on the day you come to redeem your special offer. San Churro accepts no responsibility for any SMS, email or other mail not received by Members or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
- San Churro is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either collected at the time you registered as a Member or during the course of your Membership. It is the Member's responsibility to inform San Churro of any changes to personal details. Please provide written notice of any changes in personal details to firstname.lastname@example.org or San Churro, Suite 103 Waterfront City, 425 Docklands Drive, Docklands, VIC, 3008. San Churro accepts no responsibility for members not receiving San Churro vouchers, invites or any other promotional material if incorrect details are provided or San Churro are not notified of any change of detail. San Churro also accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected correspondence resulting from circumstances outside of San Churro's control.
- San Churro reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
- Suspend, terminate or vary the Order of San Churro program;
- Change the terms and conditions of the Order of San Churro program; and
- Terminate any individual's membership or refuse to issue any individual a membership in its absolute discretion.
Chocolateria San Churro Head Office
Suite 1, 1st Floor
281 Brunswick St
Fitzroy, VIC 3065
Phone: 1300 797 620
Phone: +61 3 9641 6800