TERMS & CONDITIONS
VIP WINTER MENU PREVIEW EVENINGS COMPETITION - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry to the competition is open to residents of Australia only. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. An entrant must be aged 13+ and a San Churro Facebook fan to enter this competition. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter (San Churro) and any associated agencies are not permitted to enter.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- Multiple entries per person are not permitted.
- No responsibility is accepted by the promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Only eligible entrants can enter the competition by becoming a fan of the San Churro Facebook page, RSVPing to one of the five event on the San Churro Facebook page (event held in the entrant’s state) and commenting on the event page by answering “How would you spend your ideal day?” in 25 words or less.
- The competition commences at 2pm 6 March 2014 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) Sunday 16 March 2014 (the promotional period).
- The winning entries will be selected by the promoter from all entries received by the end date and time of competition.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, literary merit, originality and suitability. The winning entries will be selected by the promoter after consideration of all entries received by the end date and time of competition.
- The winners will be selected at 10am (AEST) Monday 17 March 2014 at the San Churro Support Office, 281 Brunswick St, Fitzroy, VIC, 3065. The winning entrants will be published on the San Churro Facebook page and the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There are ten (10) winners per state. The winning entrants must be available to attend the event in their state at the specified date, time and San Churro store -
Victoria – San Churro Carlton, Thursday 20 March 2014 – 6.30pm-8.30pm.
Western Australia – San Churro Northbridge, Monday 24 March 2014 – 6.30pm-8.30pm.
New South Wales – San Churro Harbourside, Tuesday 25 March 2014 – 6.30pm-8.30pm.
South Australia – San Churro Gouger St, Wednesday 26 March – 6.30pm-8.30pm.
Queensland – San Churro Charlotte St, Wednesday 26 March 2014 – 6.30pm-8.30pm.
- Prior to the event it is the winning entrants’ responsibility to email their name and the name of their guest to email@example.com within two (2) days of the announcement of winners.
- The winning entrants will win the following prize: a VIP invitation for themselves and one (1) friend to attend the nominated Winter Menu Preview Evening held in their state (one only). Attendees will receive complimentary churros on arrival and complimentary samples of the new Winter menu products and a complimentary gift bag.
- This prize is not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and does not include transportation to and from any of the San Churro stores around Australia.
- The winners will have two (2) days to contact the Promoter to claim their prize by emailing their name and the name of their guest to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the prize is unclaimed or the winning entrant is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions they will forfeit their prize.
- Entrants guarantee on submission that the contents of the entry will not be obscene or defamatory.
- By entering, the entrant provides permission for San Churro to use entry materials collected for promotional purposes. By entering, the entrant also agrees that their personal information including name and email address will be automatically entered into the San Churro customer database and may be used to further market the San Churro brand.
- The promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. A request to access, update or correct any information provided should be directed to the promoter at their address set out in the terms and conditions (see below).
- Entrants consent to the promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value from day to day during the promotion period. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- San Churro reserves the right to vary these conditions at any time. San Churro do not assume any liability for loss or damages caused in taking out this prize.
- In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition), the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The promoter is San Churro (Venga Pty Ltd) of Suite 1, Level 1, 281 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, VIC 3065.
- The promoter is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the promoter San Churro (Venga Pty Ltd) and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to email@example.com and not to Facebook. The information provided by entrants will only be used in the ways outlined in these terms and conditions.
$2 CHOCARON WITH ANY DRINK PURCHASE
- $2 Chocaron offer is available to ALL customers who purchase any full price hot or cold drink (save $1).
- Offer excludes soft drink or bottled water purchases.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Only one redemption per person per day.
- Offer available while stocks last.
HOW TO BECOME AN ORDER OF SAN CHURRO MEMBER
HOW TO BECOME AN ORDER OF SAN CHURRO MEMBER
- Complete a San Churro stamp card by purchasing 9 full price Hot Drinks.
- The Order of San Churro program is open to all Australian residents.
- San Churro has the right to accept or reject membership at its sole discretion.
- Order of San Churro member sign up occurs at a San Churro store location, where a customer signs the Member Application Form and returns it to a San Churro Staff Member.
- San Churro will then enter your contact details in our Order of San Churro database.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Order of San Churro Cards are issued by and remain the property of Venga Pty Ltd, trading as Chocolateria San Churro.
- Members will be bound to these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time, upon signing the Order of San Churro Member Application Form.
- Instructions on how to become a Member of the Order of San Churro form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- To receive the 10% Order of San Churro member discount on menu purchases, Members must present their Order of San Churro Card with every transaction. The 10% discount will be applied on full price menu purchases only; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount; cannot be used for Gift Voucher purchases; cannot be redeemed for cash. Other Terms and Conditions may apply.
- Order of San Churro Cards and member benefits are for the exclusive use of the Order of San Churro Member. Membership is limited to one Order of San Churro Card per person.
- All Members will be assigned a membership number. This number will be used for identification purposes by San Churro. Information we collect includes information provided by you on the Application Form, transactional information when you shop using your Order of San Churro Card and information you may provide from time to time through contact with San Churro Administration.
- San Churro may use your personal information to contact you from time to time and/or to send you special discount offers or advertisements about events, products and services which we think you are likely to be interested in. Special offers may include additional Terms and Conditions. It is at San Churro's sole discretion whether to issue you with a special offer.
- Order of San Churro special offers and discounts are non-transferrable and are not redeemable for cash. San Churro is not responsible if a special offer is not available on the day you come to redeem your special offer. San Churro accepts no responsibility for any SMS, email or other mail not received by Members or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
- San Churro is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either collected at the time you registered as a Member or during the course of your Membership. It is the Member's responsibility to inform San Churro of any changes to personal details. Please provide written notice of any changes in personal details to firstname.lastname@example.org or San Churro, Suite 1, 1st Floor
281 Brunswick St, Fitzroy, VIC 3065. San Churro accepts no responsibility for members not receiving San Churro vouchers, invites or any other promotional material if incorrect details are provided or San Churro are not notified of any change of detail. San Churro also accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected correspondence resulting from circumstances outside of San Churro's control.
- San Churro reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
- Suspend, terminate or vary the Order of San Churro program;
- Change the terms and conditions of the Order of San Churro program; and
- Terminate any individual's membership or refuse to issue any individual a membership in its absolute discretion.
- San Churro shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by Members resulting from such suspensions, terminations, variations or change as set out in clause 11, or arising from the Order of San Churro program, except for any liability which can not be excluded by law.
- The Order of San Churro program is conducted by Venga Pty Ltd, trading as Chocolateria San Churro.
Chocolateria San Churro Head Office
Suite 1, 1st Floor
281 Brunswick St
Fitzroy, VIC 3065
Phone: 1300 797 620
Phone: +61 3 8415 5800