TERMS & CONDITIONS
HOW TO BECOME AN ORDER OF SAN CHURRO MEMBER
- Complete a San Churro stamp card by purchasing 9 full price Hot Drinks.
- The Order of San Churro program is open to all Australian residents.
- San Churro has the right to accept or reject membership at its sole discretion.
- Order of San Churro member sign up occurs at a San Churro store location, where a customer signs the Member Application Form and returns it to a San Churro Staff Member.
- San Churro will then enter your contact details in our Order of San Churro database.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Order of San Churro Cards are issued by and remain the property of Venga Pty Ltd, trading as Chocolateria San Churro.
- Members will be bound to these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time, upon signing the Order of San Churro Member Application Form.
- Instructions on how to become a Member of the Order of San Churro form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- To receive the 10% Order of San Churro member discount, Members must present their Order of San Churro Card with every transaction. The 10% discount will be applied on full price menu purchases only; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount; cannot be used for Gift Voucher purchases; cannot be redeemed for cash. Other Terms and Conditions may apply.
- Order of San Churro Cards and member benefits are for the exclusive use of the Order of San Churro Member. Membership is limited to one Order of San Churro Card per person.
- All Members will be assigned a membership number. This number will be used for identification purposes by San Churro. Information we collect includes information provided by you on the Application Form, transactional information when you shop using your Order of San Churro Card and information you may provide from time to time through contact with San Churro Administration.
- San Churro may use your personal information to contact you from time to time and/or to send you special discount offers or advertisements about events, products and services which we think you are likely to be interested in. Special offers may include additional Terms and Conditions. It is at San Churro's sole discretion whether to issue you with a special offer.
- Order of San Churro special offers and discounts are non-transferrable and are not redeemable for cash. San Churro is not responsible if a special offer is not available on the day you come to redeem your special offer. San Churro accepts no responsibility for any SMS, email or other mail not received by Members or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
- San Churro is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either collected at the time you registered as a Member or during the course of your Membership. It is the Member's responsibility to inform San Churro of any changes to personal details. Please provide written notice of any changes in personal details to firstname.lastname@example.org or San Churro, Suite 103 Waterfront City, 425 Docklands Drive, Docklands, VIC, 3008. San Churro accepts no responsibility for members not receiving San Churro vouchers, invites or any other promotional material if incorrect details are provided or San Churro are not notified of any change of detail. San Churro also accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected correspondence resulting from circumstances outside of San Churro's control.
- San Churro reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
- Suspend, terminate or vary the Order of San Churro program;
- Change the terms and conditions of the Order of San Churro program; and
- Terminate any individual's membership or refuse to issue any individual a membership in its absolute discretion.
Chocolateria San Churro Head Office
Suite 1, 1st Floor
281 Brunswick St
Fitzroy, VIC 3065
Phone: 1300 797 620
Phone: +61 3 9641 6800